Monday 4 January 2016

Giving up "_______"

So for the new year I have given up Sugar and bread. Also trying to cut down on my caffeine.
So far in 5 days I have lost around 4lb. This is good but I know that the first bit of weight to go will be the easiest. It was just mince pie and general Christmas weight.
The first week of training for Brighton Marathon has been shit. I spent a lit of the week feeling very tired with no energy to train.
I had hoped to make the Jaffa track session tonight (Monday) but the wife didn't finish work until late so I had to sack that off. So then I set up the turbo trainer with the intention of spinning out 10 miles. But after a couple of phone calls had interrupted my flow I gave in after 5 miles.
Tomorrow is a new day. I hope I can really kick start my training with some good exercise. Fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment