Monday 29 December 2014

Not quite to plan.

So my first week of marathon training, Christmas week, did not go quite to plan. I ate so much that i managed to gain around 8lb. Pushing me into the "Super-Heavyweight" category 200 lb+. 

Knowing the knee trouble which plighted me 2014  running. I thought it sensible to start of with some short one and half mile commute runs. They all felt good.

http://connect.garmin.com/modern/profile/BJP1974

Today I took it up a notch and tackled a 5 mile loop around Sproughton ans Bramford. This felt real good. slight burning in the knees at points, but not enough to stress me out. The memory of how much I enjoyed running in the past was enough to keep me motivated. 

Tomorrow I think I'll ride or even just get on the Turbo-Trainer with a bit of the Downward Spiral from The Sufferfest. Take a bit of pressure off my knees, burn a bit of fat and get the cardio workout I need.

Today score 8/10


No comments:

Post a Comment