Monday 16 March 2015

A Run Of Two Halves

http://connect.garmin.com/activity/721183753



18.63 miles. The first half  was terrible. Had to nip home to the toilet after 5 miles. But this gave me the chance to get rid of my coat and gloves.


Once up on to valley road. I felt hungry again. I then realised that I was burning fuel which I didn't have. A long mothers day shift at the pub meant I didn't really eat well in the 24 hours prior. My better runs come after big food days. 

I had an energy gel at the 10 mile mark and this was a real life saver. I was able to carry on and I was starting to enjoy it. I had deliberately included a few Hills into today's run because Brighton Marathon is not going to be flat. I think I dealt quite will with the inclines and at no point did I fell the strain on my calf or knee. Happy it's done now though. Bath and wine to follow.

Today's play list was:

Pharrell Williams album: Girl

Charley Bradley album: Victim Of Love
Rudimental Album: Home



No comments:

Post a Comment