Monday 9 March 2015

Not two bad

TWICE! How does it happen twice? 1 hour 51 minutes and 17 seconds for the second time. I'm really not sure how I managed it, but at the Cambridge Half marathon I managed to match my previous "Personal Best"
I can't really complain too much. The previous PB was set after a solid winter training block and a race at Great Bentley. Whereas Cambridge was of the back of 4 weeks running after a layoff with a calf injury.
I really enjoyed the race yesterday. Although very crowded in the first few miles, the scenery was second to no other city race. Cambridge always delivers beauty.
The next race for me will be Brighton Marathon in April. I'm really looking forward to it. I now have the confidence that I will complete it. I was never worried about my time in Brighton, but it would be nice to get close to my 4 hour 11 min PB.
Always have a great laugh with the Ipswich Jaffa team. Lots of support and camaraderie. Perfect weather for running too.

https://connect.garmin.com/modern/activity/714296862



No comments:

Post a Comment